- Stability and sea keeping of vessels
- Structure and mechanical design and calculation, System engineering (functional studies and diagrams for fluid, HVAC, electricity and automation)
On-board engineeringWatch the film
REACHING A MILESTONE IN MARITIME EXPERTISE
SEGULA Technologies works with the biggest players in the field on all types of ships; civil, military, maritime, or inland waterways as well as offshore and in port areas.
The group supports its customers throughout their products’ life cycle by mobilising our experts in design, industrial support, operational assistance, and in-service and dismantling support.
Our field of operations also covers investments in infrastructure where our expertise in design and construction support are particularly well-known.
- International support for major European players
- Expertise on surface vessels, submarines, passenger ships and harbour facilities
- Manufacturing engineering (pre-equipment and equipment)
- Logistics method (block slinging/support)
- Supervision of works and on-board coordination (technical and accommodation zones)
- Conformity check
- Product and process quality
- Test procedures
Operations - Maintenance
- Through life and in-service support
- Life extension modification engineering (refit – retrofit)
- Onboard loading software for ship stability and hull girder resistance