- Naval architecture and stability
- Calculation and simulation
- Functional studies (process, fluid/HVAC, electricity, automation)
- Outfitting studies/Integration
- Systems engineering
- Software development
On-board engineeringWatch the film
REACHING A MILESTONE IN MARITIME EXPERTISE
SEGULA Technologies works with the biggest players in the field on all types of ships; civil, military, maritime, or inland waterways as well as offshore and in port areas.
The group supports its customers throughout their products’ life cycle by mobilising our experts in design, industrial support, operational assistance, and in-service and dismantling support.
Our field of operations also covers investments in infrastructure where our expertise in design and construction support are particularly well-known.
- A recognised player in marine, river, and port engineering
- Industrialisation (pre-fitting out and fitting out)
- Logistics methods (unit lifting/supporting)
- Supervision of works and on-board coordination (Technical and moving areas)
- Compliance check/Product and process quality
- Test procedures, commissioning.
Operations - Maintenance
- Documentary engineering and training
- In-service support
- Evolution of the vessel’s life cycle (Refit)
- Boarding stability software (STABILOAD)
- Dismantling studies