Headquarters: 17-23 rue d’Arras, 92022 Nanterre cedex
French limited company with a € 200 000 capital – RCS Nanterre 337 958 698
93-105 Rue Veuve Lacroix, 92000 Nanterre
Publication, production and updates of the website : Studio CetSI
Hosting : CetSI
The website www.segulatechnologies.com and its components (drawings, photos, texts, etc.) are the full property of SEGULA Technologies. Any partial or complete reproduction of this site is prohibited without the agreement of SEGULA Technologies.
Any use of trademarks and logos on this site is prohibited unless authorised by SEGULA Technologies.
The specifications given in this site are provided for information only and do not constitute contractual responsibility for SEGULA Technologies.
– fraudulent access and maintenance in an automated data processing system,
– the deletion, modification, or adulteration of data in this system,
– hindering this system.
The Publisher may bring criminal proceedings against any User who does not respect these provisions.
The information gathered via this site is processed in particular for connections to users’ personal accounts and the exchange of personal data in the context of unsolicited job applications.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access and modify any of your data.
If you wish to exercise this right and obtain your data, please send an email to: email@example.com
The Segula Technologies Group makes sure to collect and process only relevant Personal Data, that is sufficient, not excessive and strictly necessary in order to achieve previously specified purposes.
The Segula Technologies Group is committed to obtain the consent of those concerned as required and to inform them of the processing of their Personal Data and of their rights.
In this context, the Segula Technologies Group may collect and process the following Personal Data:
• Identification: surname, first name, title, function, alias, social network name,
• Information: telephone N°, email and postal address,
• Professional life: universities, schools, degrees and courses,
• Technical data: identification data (IP), connection data (including logins).
The Segula Technologies Group collects the aforementioned Personal Data:
• During users’ navigation on the Website
• When the user applies for job opportunities (data collected through our service providers)
• When the user contacts the Segula Technologies Group via our contact forms.
For any questions relating to the exercise of these rights, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org